Thursday, January 19, 2012

Trade Secrets...

I should probably have titled this post "Nothing New Under the Sun".  My boss and I had a discussion two days ago about if there are things that we don't even know to do.  It is very hard to argue that there is nothing that you don't know about, or that nobody could come up with a better way to do what you do.  I can say that with certainty I know of nobody who is doing work of a higher quality than we produce.  I can certainly agree that there are more expensive materials out there, but as far a fabrication techniques...a visit to a highly recommended workroom today reinforced my beliefs.

So here is my challenge, come up with something, some method of fabrication, or some style of treatment that is high-end that we don't do.  Let's compare notes.  Maybe I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment